BIM Project Manager
What's the role?
Are you driven by customer engagement through value adding solutions? Do you know how to perform in a BIM project successfully? Do you want to partner in BIM projects? Join our Hilti team!
Who is Hilti?
You probably know Hilti from its quality products, innovation strength and direct customer relationships around the world with more than 30.000 employees. But did you link Hilti already with a BIM Competence Center? We are a multinational team of project managers, engineers and modelers delivering professional BIM design services to our engaged partners. Our core competency as leading supplier of MEP support systems, passive Fire-Protection and Fastening Solutions match perfectly with latest BIM methodology to engage in a most customer centric way along the entire project workflow. We act hereby as transformation partner along rising BIM adoption and The Netherlands with its advanced BIM market, rich network of collaborations and universities.
What does the role involve?
As a BIM Project Manager you are end-2-end responsible for maintaining the BIM project pipeline and drive selection of mature BIM projects & partnerships. You will be responsible for:
Project selection & acquisition
- Actively drive BIM project-pipeline through strong sales interaction and own client activities - Drive MO BIM Steering Board (w/ MO BPM peers) to align project-selection & -focus w/ sales VPs
- Perform management meetings to present Hilti’s workflow value proposition & BIM use-cases (e.g. design optimization, pre-fabrication, BIM2Field, etc.) to decision makers at targeted clients/projects to get project access and commitment to execute a “BIM Framework”
- Perform “BIM Framework” service in strong collaboration with client; supported by your Regional BPM
- Collaborate closely with your Regional BIM Project Manager (your buddy) to manage pipeline, probability and forecasting on prospected projects
- Understand client-/project requirements on deliverables, prioritized use-cases
- Drive professional project-scoping and -contracting (based on BIM Framework)
- Ensure all contractual documents (e.g. BIM agreement, BIM protocol, etc.) are in place
- Detail the BIM project management plan, milestones, working packages and assign team members (in collaboration with your Regional BPM to assign resources according Framework estimation)
- Organize project kick-off with the customer- and Hilti team
- Drive BIM workflow based on contracting, project-management plan and compliant BIM service blueprint
- Organize frequent int./ext. check-points w/ project team to track progress and handle change management
- Track efficient resource allocation, charging of BIM services and key financials of assigned projects
- Provide regular updates towards Hilti management within BIM Steering Board
Teamwork and development
- Actively provide input to the BIM community and serve as a sparring partner for colleagues tasked with further developing Hilti’s total BIM offering
- Perform all your work in compliance with Hilti’s rules and BIM Standards (BIM Scale-Factors)
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
Hilti is a most diverse company enabling personal growth and learning within our unique business environment and culture. Long-term success at Hilti is based on teamwork and individual strengths, no matter what your background is. We use BIM as a methodology to win engaged client partnerships at scale and as a employee we are ranked nr. 4 Best Workplaces in the Netherlands by our employees.
What you need is:
- MSc. degree in structural or civil engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience of which at least 2 years in project management.
- Experience in the construction industry and BIM projects is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Are you the perfect fit for this job? We look forward to receive your application (click on the 'apply now' button). Do you want to gather more information or you have any questions based on the vacancy? Please contact Sandra Charan, a.i. recruiter via 06 8301 24 54 or NLTeamHRCareers@hilti.com
“At Hilti, I feel I can genuinely help my customers do their work more effectively. At the end of the day, I feel my job makes a difference.”