International BIM Modeler
What's the role?
Are you driven by providing great solutions? Do you know how to develop standards and scale them up in an international environment? Do you want to perform on prestigious European projects? Then we are delighted if you are considering to join our team at the BIM Competence Center!
Who is Hilti?
Although you probably know Hilti from strong presence in the construction industry in 120 countries with 28,000 people you might not directly think of Hilti and a BIM Competence Center. We are a multi-national team of Project Managers, Lead Engineers and Modelers to deliver professional BIM project services to our partners and country organizations.
We utilize the BIM method and technologies in a highly practical way and act hereby as "Transformation partner" along our renowned core competencies: MEP support systems, passive Fire-Protection and Fastening Solutions. Located in the Netherlands with its advanced BIM market, strong network of collaboration partners and universities we have the ideal base for a top-notch BIM Competence Center.
What does the role involve?
As International BIM Modeler of the BIM Competence Center, you are responsible for delivering BIM modelling as shared service to European markets and their projects. You are embedded in a strong workflow amongst Project Managers and Lead Engineers to:
- Deliver our Modelling service (Aspect models, drawings, BOM, etc.) based on the conceptional studies
(provided by the BIM Project Manager) and “Design” (provided by Lead Engineer).
- Perform clash detection, resolve clashes of Hilti discipline (MEP support, Firestop, Fastening) if compliant to
provide technical design and report other clashes to Lead Engineer.
- Seek to optimise and automate your modelling activities as much as possible.
Role of Expertise
- Contribute to select a standardised portfolio of software supporting all modelling use-cases.
- Ensure proper documentation along with the workflow.
- Train local market BIM Modelers on their role
- Actively provide input and serve as a sparring partner for colleagues tasked with further developing our
modelling services and software tools.
- Establish excellent working relationships with fellow members of the BIM Competence Center and functional
counterparts in HAG and regions.
What do we offer?
Hilti will put trust in you, offering you opportunity and setting to grow and develop. Being embedded in a team of BIM experts with clear roles bonded in a collaborative workflow can foster your interest and talent in BIM to the next level. In return we expect from our colleague's strong commitment and the right cultural fit, embracing change and the drive to move the business forward.
Why should you apply?
You will work on prestigious international projects and be the ambassador of Hilti’s developed BIM standards. We strive to make BIM scalable and you can be part of this transformation. You will do this together with a diverse highly educated team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. And not to forget, the Netherlands is a great place to work and live!
What you need is:
- Master's degree in civil- or structural engineering with interest in MEP
- Minimum of three years post graduate experience of which at least two years of BIM Modelling
- Advanced in Revit, Navisworks and Dynamo
- Good understanding of MEP/ FP and Anchors is a plus
- Efficient oral and written communicator (English min. B2 level)
- Understanding the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work and service offering
- Of course, we expect you to be an excellent team player with a sense for the extra mile
Are you the perfect fit to this job? Send your resume, portfolio and a short motivation to Marianne den Engelsman, HR Advisor of the BIM Competence Center email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.