International BIM Modeler
What's the role?
Are you an engineer, architect, or modeler who knows various BIM-related technologies such as Revit, Dynamo, and others? Do you have a strong engineering background and are you passionate about BIM? Are you able to combine complex design concepts with down-to-earth people skills? Then we are looking for you!
Who is Hilti?
Although you probably know Hilti from strong presence in the construction industry in 120 countries with 30,000 people you might not directly think of Hilti and a BIM Competence Center. We are a multi-national team of Project Managers, Lead Engineers, Lead Modelers, and Modelers to deliver professional BIM project services to our partners and country organizations.
We utilize the BIM method and technologies in a highly practical way and act hereby as "Transformation partner" along with our renowned core competencies: MEP support systems, passive Fire-Protection, and Fastening Solutions. Located in the Netherlands with its advanced BIM market, strong network of collaboration partners, and universities we have the ideal base for a top-notch BIM Competence Center.
What does the role involve?
As an International BIM Modeler of the BIM Competence Center, you are responsible for the delivering of charged Modeling Services and will drive expertise on processes and technological advancements.
- Set up projects to serve best customer BIM requirements and relevant Hilti BIM Use-cases
- Deliver our Modelling service (Aspect models, drawings, BOM, etc.) based on the conceptional studies (provided by the BIM Project Manager) and “Design” (provided by Lead Engineer) in collaboration with International BIM Lead Modelers by meeting the deadlines of the project schedule.
- Perform QA/QC continuously to deliver BIM Modeling & BIM Output services with high quality by following our workflow and customer requirements
- Perform clash detection, resolve clashes of Hilti discipline (MEP support, Firestop, Fastening) if compliant to provided technical design, and report other clashes to Lead Engineer
- Seek to optimize and automate your modeling activities as much as possible for lean execution of projects
Role of Expertise
- Investigate developments regarding BIM within the industry to keep modeling workflow up to date
- Contribute to a professional, standardized portfolio of software supporting all modeling use-cases
- Ensure proper documentation along the workflow
- Actively provide input and serve as a sparring partner for colleagues tasked with further developing our modeling services and software tools
- Establish excellent working relationships with fellow members of the BIM Competence Center and functional counterparts in HAG and Regional PMOs.
What do we offer?
We will provide you everything needed to accelerate in your role, we put trust in you and offer an opportunity and setting to grow and develop. Being embedded in a team of BIM experts with clear roles bonded in a collaborative workflow can foster your interest and talent in BIM to the next level. In return we expect from our colleagues strong commitment and the right cultural fit, embracing change and the drive to move the business forward.
Why should you apply?
You will work on prestigious international projects and an essential contributor to the newly formed Hilti BIM service offer. We strive to make BIM scalable and you can be part of this transformation. You will do this with a diverse highly educated team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, and experiences.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in civil- or structural engineering or architecture with interest in MEP
- Knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, and Dynamo. Solibri knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding and a strong interest in MEP/FP and Anchors
- Good understanding of the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work and service offering
- High learning agility and willingness to understand small details
- Efficient oral and written communicator (English min. B2 level)
Are you the perfect match for this profile? We are looking forward to seeing your resume and motivation letter by applying via the ‘click now’ button. Do you have any questions or you would like to gather more information based on the vacancy? Please contact Amy Pieterse, recruiter of the BIM Competence Center via 06 83 01 24 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!