Product Manager Solution Selling & Lifecycle Management
What's the role?
Do you want to make a success by preserving and accelerating the growth of Solution customers within Hilti Netherlands?
Join our team as a Product Manager Solution Selling & Lifecycle Management and develop training concepts and roll out solution selling techniques to enable solution selling (OT & FM). In this role you will work closely with the Solution Selling team and the Professional Service team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You are responsible for the Key-in to the Solution Selling team and you are the main contact person in Marketing for the Solution Selling team:
• Strategy-compliant management of solution selling processes to drive strategic initiatives such as Fleet Management and ON!Track
• Supporting sales execution and overall strategy of market leadership and differentiation through sales excellence. Based on sales needs you support the solution selling team by providing analyses and insights
• Owning and further developing the Solution Selling Approach including TCO’s and Final presentation.
• Preparing and aligning the Trade Day & WAVE content
• With regards to LCM you professionalize our training and marketing content for the solution selling community
• You work together with the Trade Managers for trade specific selling strategies for our solutions
You will drive the Solution Selling related Salesforce activities. This includes for example enhancing the existing playbooks for Tool Park Management, Add-on’s and Renewals. You are the main owner of the SSA (Solution Selling Approach) within Salesforce. Your responsibilities vary from stimulating usage, providing feedback, testing, translations and providing supporting training materials Furthermore you will work closely together with the Marketing Communication team on the introduction of new Engagement Marketing Flows. This includes as well providing market related Feedback on MKT Communication (Editorials / campaigns). Also you will take Solution Lifecycle management (LCM) to the next level by further establishing the LCM dashboard and the Customer Growth Tool within Hilti Netherlands. Next to this you optimize the customer journey for LCM and closely work together with the E3 LCM community to introduce new initiatives and implement E3 proposals. This could for example be to assess FM/ON!T Customer CCN’s to measure customer satisfaction. In onboarding and training new Solution Consultants you will support the Solution Selling Manager (Sales).
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree (Marketing/Business background)
• Minimum 2-3 years sales experience in b2b and solution selling context
• Strong track record in selling solutions (Fleet & OT) and preserving and growing engaged / solution customers
• Excellent business understanding and high affinity for technical products, software and services
• Fluent in Dutch & English (written and spoken)
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint & Excel)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proactive attitude and willingness to travel international
• Ability to work on strategic topics and on the other hand drive operational execution
Are you the perfect fit for this job? We are looking forward to see your resume and motivation letter (click on the 'apply now' button). We look forward to receive your application!
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”